Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Best-selling Then and Now Bible Map Book helps people to compare Bible places with modern-day countries and cities at a glance, thanks to clear plastic overlays that show Bible time and modern day.
Then and Now Bible Map Book contains 20 pages of full-color Bible maps and present day maps, along with Bible time lines comparing Bible and world history. Then and Now Bible Map Book makes it easy to find the locations of the 12 tribes of Israel, places in the Roman Empire at the time of the apostle Paul, and all of the places Jesus and his disciples walked.
The maps of Bible-time regions also have clear plastic overlays of modern cities and countries that show present locations in red.
Make your Bible study, Sunday school class or church school teaching more relevant with Then and Now Bible Maps.
Hardcover book measures 8.5 x 11 . Spiral binding makes it easy to use; opens flat for ease of use.
Fascinating Facts from the Then and Now Bible Map Book
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq near Mosul
- Noah's Ark probably landed in Turkey (Mt. Ararat is in northeastern Turkey)
- Paul was brought up in what would be Turkey today (Tarsus). He preached in Syria, Turkey, Greece and Italy
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Included in Then and Now Bible Map Book
- Fascinating facts revealing today's geography for Bible-time places
- All 92 places Jesus walked according to the Bible
- All of the apostle Paul's missionary journeys
- All the places Jesus went in Jerusalem the week before the Crucifixion
- Old Testament time line, The Beginning to 1 BC
- New Testament time line, 10 BC to AD 100
- A thorough index
Then and Now Bible Map Book uses larger, easier-to-read type than most Bible atlases. Bible students and Bible study leaders will want a copy of this resource for themselves and to have several throughout the church as a ministry resource.
An alphabetical index makes research easy.