Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This well-respected reference represents a synthesis of the clinical experience gained in the treatment of a wide variety of disorders throughout four generations of one of China's leading practitioners of traditional acupuncture. It presents a unique blend of pattern identification-based point combinations, practical insights, scholarly commentaries, and representative case histories. Applications are derived from a selection of 86 commonly used points, presented in a clear, easy-to-follow layout. Clinical Application of Commonly Used Acupuncture Points is a valuable clinical resource for acupuncturists.
- 86 of the points most commonly used in acupuncture clinics are emphasized, allowing professionals to focus on the essential points.
- Over 240 detailed case histories illustrate key concepts.
- Pattern identification-based treatment is presented as a holistic approach for better results.
- Clinical experience is offered in combination with classical theory, enabling readers to see how theory can translate into practical results.
- A wide range of point combinations are covered, increasing the possible range of treatment strategies.
- Classical commentaries are analyzed in the context of their relevance to today's applications.
- Illustrations help readers understand the channel pathways and point locations.