Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Build the foundation for a productive year of learning. Written by teachers, for teachers, this comprehensive K-6 guidebook shows how to:
- Plan a great first dayset a positive tone right from the start.
- Ensure that every part of the day flows smoothlyarrival, recess, lunch, and dismissal times, as well as lessons.
- Teach positive disciplineinvest children in the rules and build prosocial behavior skills that keep their learning going.
- Present engaging academicsspark motivation and lay the groundwork for high academic achievement.
- Foster communitystart with a daily Morning Meeting and end with a closing circle.