Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This easy-to-use resource for teachers and school leaders offers a wide variety of practical ideas for building a strong and caring school community. Examples from more than 22 schoolsurban, rural, and suburbanshow how building community leads to school environments that encourage children to take the risks so essential to learning.
The books also provides examples of:
- building common knowledge about values and expectations;
- establishing everyday routines;
- creating opportunities for cross-age learning;
- holding special all-school events;
- involving families in all aspects of school life.
Whether you're just beginning to thik about building schoolwide community or you are already well along, this book is a resource for inspiration, guidance, and practical, adaptable ideas.