Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
From lofty cliffs and glamorous beach resorts to sleepy villages on the Seine, Normandy is a sensory delight. This detailed guide will help you explore the region's fascinating heritage and the landscape that inspired the Impressionist movement.
- 25 detailed maps, including a plan of Rouen's stunning cathedral
- in-depth special section on the D-Day landings
- accommodation options ranging from cliffside camp sites to sumptuous mansions
- the cream of Normandy's famously rich cuisine
- includes essential French language chapter