Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Motor Bike Travel Log
- So after the adrenalin rush of full throttle riding on a straight highway, you pull into town.
- Your bike is growling and turning heads.
- Every one of them is jealous, either because they are too young, too old or too poor for one.
- You give everyone the look, that you are Captain America from Easy Rider, a.k.a. Peter Fonda, as you slowly strut into a nearby bar, silently humming to your self the song Born to be Wild!
- The barkeep asks if the bike they heard pull in, is yours?
- You nod in agreement.
- He pours you a whisky you havent seen before.
- You do have my Whisky Logbook to note it down,dont you (blatant advert! Lol).
- As you settle back with your drink, you again note the jealousy of the people in the bar.
- They all wish they were the owners of the technological and mechanical marvel parked outside......
- A logbook for Motorbike owners to record their travels.
- At 6 x 9 with a soft cover and with a quality spine and 100 pages long it should be sufficient for a lot of journeys.
- It contains a front page to write down your bike's details.
- This includes its licence plate number, cost and initial mileage, then pages to record your trips.
- Includes dates of from, to, mileage start and end, fuel costs, food and drink costs, hotel costs and name.
- And then of course, add detailed memories of your trip.