Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore Crusader ruins; marvel at the breathtaking Dome of the Rock; or laze on the golden sands of Tel Aviv's world-famous beaches; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Israel and the Palestinian Territories and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, culture, cuisine, government and politics, religion, literature, music, cinema, environment
- Free, convenient pull-out Jerusalem city map (included in print version), plus over 50 colour maps
- Covers Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Jaffa, Haifa, Galilee, Tsfat, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, the Negev, the Dead Sea, Petra and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Israel & the Palestinian Territories, our most comprehensive guide to Israel and the Palestinian Territories, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out our Lonely Planet Middle East guide.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Daniel Robinson, Orlando Crowcroft, Virginia Maxwell and Jenny Walker.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.