Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Reykjavik is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Jump on a whale-watching boat at Reykjavik's Old Harbour, peruse priceless artefacts at the National Museum, or wash away your cares at the ethereal Blue Lagoon geothermal waters set in otherworldly lava fields; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Reykjavik and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Reykjavik:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Reykjavik map (included in print version), plus over 13 colour maps
- Covers Old Reykjavik, Old Harbour, Laugavegur & Skolavordustigur, Laugardalur, Videy Island, Blue Lagoon, Reykjanes Peninsula, Golden Circle, South Coast, Jokulsarlon, West Iceland and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Reykjavik, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Iceland? Check out Lonely Planet's Iceland guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Scandinavia guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet and Alexis Averbuck.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.