Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This kid-friendly cookbook from category-leading authors has gluten-free families covered, every day of the week
Cooking and sharing meals is something every family should be able to enjoy togethereven if one or more family members eats gluten-free. If your household is avoiding gluten, this book will lead the way to recreating your familys old favorites, and introduce you to a few new ones, too!
Gluten-Free Family Favorites is an accessible, photo-filled cookbook that makes gluten-free cooking fun, with 75 recipes designed to meet your familys everyday needs (and wants!), including:
- breakfasts to start the day off right (French Toast Sticks, Banana Muffins, Pancakes)
- snacks and sides that satisfy (Cashew Coconut Chia Squares, Soft Pretzels)
- balanced dinners (Pumpkin Gnocchi Nuggets, Spaghetti Bolognese, Quesadillas)
- familiar classics (Personal Pizzas, Fish Sticks, Chicken Fingers)
- tasty treats (Apple Cider Donuts, Waffle Cones, Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies)
Each recipe includes a full-page color photo, Kids Can tips to get kids cooking, and modifications for families avoiding other allergens or eating a vegetarian or vegan diet. With delicious recipes and a wealth of advice, this will be an indispensable addition to your familys cookbook shelf.