Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The significantly updated third edition of this short, practical book prepares students to write a questionnaire, generate a sample, conduct their own survey research, analyze data, and write up the results, while learning to read and interpret excerpts from published research. It combines statistics and survey research methods in a single book.
Features of the Third Edition:
- Updates data and examples from contemporary academic and popular articles, including ones focused on topics related tosocial media,websites, andblogs, relevant to today's web-oriented students.
- Strengthens connections betweenquestionnaire design,online surveys, andstatistical analysis.
- Includes new methods forweb-based surveys--and discussion of issues the surveys raise.
- Expands research examplesto reflect a greater diversity of subject fields and topics, such as sociology,education, political science, health, social work, psychology, and communications.
- Addsnew Test Yourself exercises to each chapter with answers in the appendix and on the book's website.
- Accompanied by an author-writtenInstructor's Manual with test questions.
- Providesadditional guidance, research ideas, references, andexamplesfor each chapter of the book on the newDoing Survey Researchwebsite.