Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This Orthopaedic study guide includes Orthopaedic practice test questions. Our Orthopaedic study guide contains easy-to-read essential summaries that highlight the key areas of the Orthopaedic test. Mometrix's Orthopaedic test study guide reviews the most important components of the Orthopaedic exam.
The Orthopaedic exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Orthopaedic exam.
Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Orthopaedic exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Exam Secrets Study Guide includes:
- A thorough review for the Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Examination
- A breakdown of degenerative diseases
- An analysis of trauma
- A guide to sports injuries
- An in-depth look at neuromuscular, pediatric, and congenital diseases
- An examination of inflammatory disorders
- A breakdown of operative orthopaedics
- An analysis of metabolic bone disease
- A guide to oncology
- Comprehensive practice questions with detailed answer explanations
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Board (ONCB) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Degenerative Disease section includes:
- Chronic low back pain
- Chronic rotator cuff tear
The Trauma section includes:
- Cast instructions
- Fracture emergency assessment
- Types of amputation
The Sports Injuries section includes:
- Sprains and strains
- Treatment options for children vs. adults
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shoulder dislocations
The Neuromuscular/ Pediatric/ Congenital section includes:
- Muscular dystrophy
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
The Inflammatory Disorders section includes:
- Systemic sclerosis
The Operative Orthopaedics section includes:
- Majoir types of anesthesia
- Compartment syndrome
- Temperature regulation
The Metabolic Bone Disease section includes:
- Osteomalacia and osteoporosis
The Oncology section includes:
- Metastic bone disease
- Tumor staging methods
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Orthopaedic exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear.
- Orthopaedic test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Orthopaedic test.
- Orthopaedic exam prep that will help you elevate your Orthopaedic test score.
- Orthopaedic study manual that will reduce your worry about the Orthopaedic exam.
- Orthopaedic review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Orthopaedic test anxiety.
- Orthopaedic practice test questions and much more...