Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Get the test prep help you need to become a Certified Optician.
The NOCE exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. National Opticianry Competency Exam Secrets Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the NOCE exam.
National Opticianry Competency Exam Secrets Study Guide includes a thorough review for the National Opticianry Competency Exam. It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the American Board of Opticianry (ABO) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The NOCE Test Specifications section includes:
- Regulation, rule and standard
- ANSI standards for cylinder, lens clock, and assembled lenses
- Mixed astigmatism
- Laws of Refraction
- Meter, nanometer, and millimeter
- White light, speed of light, and plane mirror
- Reflect, absorb, concave, convex, executive bifocal, and round seg bifocal
- Parts of the crystalline lens
- Eye rotation and movement
- Frame selection
- Formula for finding the magnification for a spectacle lens
We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our National Opticianry Competency Exam Secrets Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.