Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Kaplan GRE 2014 Strategies, Practice, and Review is a comprehensive prep system that includes book and online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help students score higher on the new GRE.
Kaplan GRE 2014 Strategies, Practice, and Review contains 4 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 3 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests online) and 450+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the revised and expanded Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing Assessment Test sections, and strategies for all of the question types.
- 4 full-length practice tests (1 in the book, 3 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests online)
- 450+ questions with detailed explanations
- Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: www.Facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- Strategies and practice sets for all GRE question types
- Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
- Advice on the graduate school application process
Also available: GRE Premier 2014 with 6 Practice Tests: book + online + DVD + mobile.