Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Get the test prep help you need to become a RNC Credentialed Inpatient Obstetric Nurse. The Inpatient Obstetric exam is extremely challenging and thorough test preparation is essential for success. Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Exam Study Guide is the ideal prep solution for anyone who wants to pass the Inpatient Obstetric exam. Not only does it provide a comprehensive guide to the Inpatient Obstetric exam as a whole, it also provides practice test questions as well as detailed explanations of each answer.
Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Exam Study Guide includes:
- A thorough Inpatient Obstetric Exam review
- A guide to fetal assessment
- A breakdown of newborn care
- A guide to professional issues
It's filled with the critical information you'll need in order to do well on the test: the concepts, procedures, principles, and vocabulary that the National Certification Corporation (NCC) expects you to have mastered before sitting for the exam.
The Maternal Factors Affecting the Fetus and Newborn section includes:
- Disease Processes
- Pregnancy Risks
The Fetal Assessment section includes:
- Antepartum Assessment
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
- Acid-base Assessment
The Labor and Delivery section includes:
- Physiology of Labor
- Labor Management
- Stages of Labor
The Obstetric complications section includes:
- Labor and Placental Disorders
- Preterm Labor
- Multiple Gestations
The Postpartum section includes:
- Physiology of the Postpartum Woman
- Family Adaptation
- Complications of Postpartum Period
The Newborn section includes:
- Infant Nutrition
The Professional Issues section includes:
- Legal Issues
These sections are full of specific and detailed information that will be key to passing the Inpatient Obstetric exam. Concepts and principles aren't simply named or described in passing, but are explained in detail. The guide is laid out in a logical and organized fashion so that one section naturally flows from the one preceding it. Because it's written with an eye for both technical accuracy and accessibility, you will not have to worry about getting lost in dense academic language.
Any test prep guide is only as good as its practice questions and answers, and that's another area where our guide stands out. Our test designers have provided scores of test questions that will prepare you for what to expect on the actual Inpatient Obstetric exam. Each answer is explained in depth, in order to make the principles and reasoning behind it crystal clear. We've helped thousands of people pass standardized tests and achieve their education and career goals. We've done this by setting high standards for our test preparation guides, and our Inpatient Obstetric Nurse Exam Study Guide is no exception. It's an excellent investment in your future.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nurse test prep book that provides a comprehensive review for the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse test.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nurse exam prep that will help you elevate your Inpatient Obstetric Nurse test score.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nurse study manual that will reduce your worry about the Inpatient Obstetric Nurse exam.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nurse review book that will help you avoid the pitfalls of Inpatient Obstetric Nurse test anxiety.
- Inpatient Obstetric Nurse practice test questions and much more...