Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Comprehensive content review, strategies, and practice for all sections of the GED (General Education Development) from a top expert.
The GED is a high school equivalency test that is recognized by educational institutions and employers throughout the United States and Canada. Every year, hundreds of thousands of individuals obtain GED diplomas or certificates as a first step toward academic or professional advancement. While other GED guides are designed for classroom use, Kaplan GED is a self-study program.
This guide includes:
- In-depth review of key content areas
- Full-length practice test
- Diagnostic test with targeted areas for score improvement
- Detailed answer explanations
- Expert tips and strategies
- Review of all five sections of the test
- Hundreds of practice questions to reinforce key concepts
- Helpful instructions on using the Casio fx-260 calculator