Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Math for Nurses is a convenient pocket guide developed just for today's busy healthcare professional. Whether youre new to nursing or have many years of experience, youll benefit from the way each chapter breaks down math conceptsthrough step-by-step explanations,practice questions, chapter quizzes, and in-depthanswer keys.You can use this bookas a review for certification or licensing examinationsor asa go-to reference in your workplace.
Inside you will find:
- A wallet-sized pull-out measurement andconversions chart
- Examples and problems featuring oral, IV, and parenteral medication administration
- Easy-to-follow examples and step-by-step explanations
- Chapter quizzes with in-depth answer keys for immediate feedback
- Key mathematical terms and their definitions
Kaplan Nursing and Kaplan University School of Nursing offer a wide variety of programs for pre-licensure and post-licensure nurses. Each year, millions of students reach out to Kaplan to help meet their educational and professional goals.