Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
AutoCAD and Its Applications - Basics 2013 provides instruction for mastering AutoCAD commands, tools, and drawing and dimensioning techniques.
- Complete coverage of 2D AutoCAD drafting and design.
- Each chapter includes a large selection of drafting problems, including practice problems for the AutoCAD Certified Associate and Professional certification exams.
- More than 280 step-by-step tutorial exercises on the Companion Website provide hands-on reinforcement of topics.
- Template Development feature helps students build their own drawing templates as they learn about key template components.
- Supplemental chapter and reference material on the Companion Website allows students to pursue topics of interest.