Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
A reliable, inexpensive, benchmarking resource for comparing performance against best practices or national averages.
Whether you are a healthcare provider or a managed care organization, up-to-date benchmarks are critical to successful contract negotiations and performance improvement. Healthcare Price, Cost, and Utilization Benchmarks, Volume VI, offers the latest industry data and benchmarks for providers and managed care organizations alike.
Healthcare Price, Cost, and Utilization Benchmarks, Volume VI covers the four most critical areas of performance for healthcare organizations:
- Pricing is filled with unique, hard-to-find pricing models, rate development strategies, and capitation rate benchmarks.
- Cost Benchmarks features expert advice and data on benchmarking costs and monitoring performance, RVU costing, identifying core costs, and reducing fixed expenses.
- Utilization Benchmarks offers a wealth of key data on procedure and visit volume; admits; LOS; days per 1,000; staffing; and departmental efficiency.
- Performance & Quality Measures is jam-packed with must-have data on best practice standards, outcomes, cost, and efficiency of care.
Culled from the pages of HCPro's informative and resourceful monthly newsletters Managed Care Contracting and Reimbursement Advisor and Population Health Insider, Healthcare Price, Cost, and Utilization Benchmarks, Volume VI gives your organization the data, pricing models, and analysis it needs to compare your performance against best practices and national averages.
Who should read Healthcare Price, Cost, and Utilization Benchmarks, Volume VI?
- CFOs and finance directors
- Contracting directors
- QA directors
- Medical directors
- Directors of managed care
- Research analysts
- Practice administrators
- Directors of network development
- Performance improvement directors