Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Create and Review Your Own Contracts
Minimize your legal risks and lock in profits as experienced contract attorney Laura Plimpton walks you through a fail-safe method of reviewing any contract. Learn to identify and neutralize the trick phrases that can create enormous risks for you and your business. Plimpton's expert advice can save you thousands of dollars in legal fees and may just prevent you from entering into a contract that could bankrupt your business.
- A 10-minute foolproof system for reviewing any business contract
- 23 terms that bulletproof a contract
- 6 secrets for successful contracts
- 5 terms that can ruin a deal
- Powerful strategies for turning any contract to your advantage
Use this arsenal of tools to protect your business by making sure every contract you sign is fair and binding.
Critical checklists and sample contracts on CD-ROM!
Sample contracts include:
- Consulting Agreement
- Construction Agreement
- Service Agreement
- Assignment and Assumption Agreement
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Facility Agreement
- Terms of Sale
- Terms of Purchase
And critical checklists for:
- Modifying or extending an existing contract
- Service agreements where your company is the service provider
- Purchase orders where your company is the seller or buyer
- Contracts where your company is the buyer of services
- And more!
For more than 28 years, Entrepreneur has provided the most trusted business advice available to business owners. Our legal guides continue that tradition by offering current and cost-effective legal advice so you can resolve the business and legal issues you face on a daily basis. We'll also strive to help you identify when it's in your best interest to seek the personalized advice and services of a practicing lawyer.