Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Enhance the growth and development of infants and young children with more than 400 fun, fast, and easy-to-use learning activitiesnow in a new edition specially developed to complement ASQ-3 . Perfect for sharing with parents of children who are developing typically or need nonintensive support in one or more developmental areas, these playful, developmentally appropriate activities
- encourage progress in the same five developmental areas as ASQ-3;communication, gross motor, fine motor, problem solving, and personal-social
- use safe, age-appropriate materials that most families have at home
- help even the youngest children develop crucial early language and literacy skills
- promote closer parentchild interactions
- serve as a natural follow-up for children who score in the ASQ-3 monitoring zone
New additions include a new set of activities for 0-2 months; more activities30+ per age range; more language and literacy activities; more language modeling for parents; easy to email PDF format to share with parents; more differentiation of activities by age; and activities are now in color on the CD-ROM. Plus, the book includes a keycode for accessing the activities in your ASQ Online account.
Now packaged as a book and CD-ROM together so you can photocopy or print them as needed, these creative, cost-effective activities are the perfect way for parents and children to learn and have fun together.
Learn more about the complete ASQ-3 system.
See how this product helps strengthen Head Start program quality and school readiness.