Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Transform struggling readers into successful readers with this field-tested, evidence-based phonological awareness program. This supplemental Tier 2 curriculum is the ideal way to deliver systematic, intensive phonological awareness instruction to students in Grades K2, whether they have language impairments or just need extra help with literacy skills. Developed by SLPs, this proven program helps you sharpen struggling students phonological awareness skills through focused, small-group lessons that take just 30 minutes each. And the IPA Program walks you through every step, with explicit guidance, suggested scripts, teaching strategies, and tips on what to do when a student is still struggling with a skill. A must-have for SLPs and reading specialists!
USE THE IPA PROGRAM TO
- align instruction with the goals of the Common Core State Standards Initiative
- deliver high-quality RTI Tier 2 instruction
- improve four critical phonological awareness skills: rhyming, initial sounds, final sounds, and complete segmentation
- scaffold lessons and adapt the pace of instruction
- get results without significant time investmentjust 30 minutes, three times a week
- enhance any existing curriculum
PRACTICAL MATERIALS: 100+ pages of downloadable classroom content! Game boards, word lists, implementation checklists, and more than 20 sets of colorful picture cards help students learn and retain phonological awareness skills in fun and engaging ways.