Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Finally, a book that sheds light on Business Process Management (BPM) in the SAP environment! It explains what BPM is, why it is important in todays business world to manage your processes, and how to implement BPM in your company, both from the business and the IT perspective. Having read this book, you will be perfectly prepared for your SAP/BPM journey.
1. SAPs BPM Roadmap Learn everything about SAPs four-step approach to plan, prepare, execute, and monitor your BPM implementation.
2. The Foundation Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Business Strategyunderstand how these concepts merge to the next level of business transformation and value creation.
3. Extensive Case Studies How can SAP software be used more effectively to provide a company with business innovation? Extensive case studies from various large SAP customers and SAP itself show the full picture.
4. Tools and Concepts How do BPM, Enterprise SOA, and the Business Process Platform play together? What can SAP NetWeaver BPM do for you? Detailed process and tool chapters equip you to meet your next business challenges.
5. Be Ready for the Transformation Benefit from best practice advice on change management and training. You are now ready to provide your IT department the ultimate guidance for the transition.
- Business Process Management the Generic Concept
- Enterprise Architecture and Business Strategy
- The BPM Roadmap
- BPM and Enterprise SOA
- IT Challenges
- SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management