Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
NEW EDITION AVAILABLE
With an average of only six minutes to solve each problem on the mechanical PE exam, speed and accuracy are vital to your successand nothing gets you up to speed like solving problems.
Six-Minute Solutions prepares you to answer even the most difficult morning and afternoon mechanical systems and materials problems in just minutes. Learning important strategies to solve these problems quickly and efficiently is the key to passing the mechanical PE exam.
Beat the clock on the mechanical PE exam
- 85 challenging multiple-choice problems, similar in format and difficulty to the actual exam
- Two levels of difficulty: 19 morning (breadth) problems and 66 afternoon (depth) problems
- A hint for each problem, to help you get started on the right path
- Step-by-step solutions outlining how to answer problems quickly and correctly
- Explanations of the three distractor answer choices, so you can see where common errors occur and learn how to avoid them
Mechanical Systems and Materials Exam Topics Covered
- Principles of Mechanical Systems and Materials
- Applications: Joints and Fasteners
- Applications: Materials and Process
- Applications: Mechanical Components
- Applications: Vibration/Dynamic Analysis