Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
John Wood sees it with numbing regularity: the query letter that comes close to making a sale - until the writer makes some fatal, but avoidable mistake.
So the Modern Maturity senior editor wrote this letter-writer's guidebook. Read it, learn from it, use its secrets to write queries that get accepted.
- why boldness beats blandness every time
- how to rocket your query right past the slush pile
- how to make a big impression with a little cover letter
- the 10 basics you must have in your article query
- the 10 query blunders that can ruin your chances
- how to dramatize your novel with a query/synopsis package
- what a book proposal is, why you need it, and how to write it
Wood includes chapter-ending Question & Answer sections that clarify issues concerning the type of letter at hand. He's also packed the book with illustrative samples. You'll see many that are pure dynamite - and one real bomb.
Read this book and immediately begin to write energetic, masterly, persuasive letters. Keep editors hanging on your words. Make them eager to buy your work.