Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Announcing one comprehensive reference that instantly answers your students' questions on all 8,611 CPT codes and descriptors. This landmark collaboration between the American Medical Association and STEDMAN'S, the leading authority in medical terminology, offers quick access to CPT descriptive terms and their identifying codes alongside STEDMAN'S clear, concise definitions of each term. There's no better resource to ensure accurate reporting of medical, surgical, and diagnostic procedures.
STEDMAN'S CPT Dictionary includes...
- Reliable, plain-English definitions of every term in the CPT codebook
- Organization by CPT section for quick access to terms, codes, and definitions:
* Evaluation and management
* Pathology and laboratory
* Category II codes
* Category III codes
- Detailed illustrations accompanying many of the written definitions
- Comprehensive quick-scan index that takes you to the information you need
- Appendices for abbreviations, medical terminology, synonyms, CPT eponyms, and common tests
All coding and definitions were compiled with the assistance and support of the CPT Advisory Committee, representing more than 90 medical specialty societies and other professional health care organizations.