Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
When you've decided you can't take it any more, it helps a great deal to know what it actually is. The process of writing about overwhelming emotions is a remarkably effective means of creating clarity and perspective in your life. Regular journal writers and diarists rely on their writing to help them keep their emotions in perspective; this book distills the best emotional benefits of regular personal writing into a series of engaging and easy-to-practice writing exercises.
Journaling can help balance and regulate your emotions. This book, a guided journal, combines the benefits of journaling practice with sound and practical advice. It gives you information, ideas, and active exercises that can help you feel more comfortable and directed in your emotional life.
While exploring these writing exercises, youll discover how to understand the processes of your own emotional system and how to think clearly about your feelings as they happen. As a result, youll experience a greater sense of flexibility within yourself and an ongoing confidence in how you live with your emotions.
Learn and Practice the Seven Essential Skills of Emotion Management:
- Distance yourself from your emotions
- Define what your emotions mean for you
- Release blocked and conflicted feelings
- Regain focus while experiencing overwhelming emotions
- Use structure and organization to clarify feelings
- Regroup after an emotional set back
- Maintain your new skills and incorporate them into your life