Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Following the Socratic principle that the best way to teach is to ask the right questions, this title in the popular Secrets Series uses a question-and answer approach to help you efficiently review today's key knowledge in interventional radiology. Noted authorities David L. Waldman, MD, PhD, Nikhil C. Patel, MD, and Wael E.A. Saad, MBBCh provide clear concise coverage of all of the basics as well as both vascular and nonvascular applications
- Hot topics include: gene therapy, noninvasive diagnosis and management of vascular disease, and cost-effective outpatient clinics.
- Offers guidance on all of interventional radiology's most important concepts in the proven Q&A format of the Secrets Series.
- Features the author's pearls, tips, memory aids, and secrets in the answer sections.
- Provides bulleted lists and algorithms for quick review.
- Presents a wealth of clear, crisp illustrations and images that bring the text to life.