Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Teachers in today's diverse schools need a new kind of guidebook for classroom management one that teaches them how to understand each of their students' personalities. In this book, they'll find what thousands of teachers nationwide have already learned from the authors' seminars on process communication: that once teachers identify a student's primary personality type (reactor, workaholic, persister, dreamer, rebel, or promoter), they'll know the secret to instructing and interacting with that student. In-service and preservice educators will be engaged by
- narratives that illuminate each personality type
- real-life examples of positive interactions between teachers and students with different personality types
- ideas for blending process communication with existing approaches in all types of classrooms
- forms that help pinpoint a student's personality structure, motivational needs, and strengths and challenges
- logs to track the success of intervention strategies
With this easy-to-use guidebook, adapted from the concepts in Dr. Taibi Kahler's best-selling The Mastery of Management, educators will build better relationships with all students and keep the classroom focus where it belongs on learning.