Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Enables students to develop all the basic skills and experience all the wonderment of conducting a meaningful research project from start to finish.
- Features detailed, well constructed experimental protocols that enable students to generate results in a short period of time.
- Develops the skills that students need to initiate, conduct, and interpret the results of actual research projects.
- Gives students valuable experience using contemporary methods to evaluate scientific hypotheses and communicate results.
- Offers a unique, hands-on approach that emphasizes experimentation and critical thinking to learn core concepts in microbial genomics, microbial ecology, and molecular evolution.
- Underscores the value of developing working relationships with other scientists.
- Builds an appreciation and understanding of the ubiquity of microbes and the great diversity of the microbial world.