Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
A multifaceted approach to the detection and characterization of infections encountered in this high-risk patient group.
- Examines a wide range of approaches and challenges to infectious disease diagnostics for immunocompromised patients.
- Provides a broad explanation of the causes of immune suppression, the populations at risk for infections, and the various kinds of infections.
- Addresses crucial laboratory diagnostic methods for individual pathogens.
- Details a more systematic perspective on the affected organs in immunocompromised patients.
- Serves as a reference for laboratory professionals, infectious disease physicians, oncologists, transplant specialists, and other healthcare providers who care for immunocompromised patients.