Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This revised and greatly expanded edition of the 1988 handbook offers teachers at all levels how-to advise on classroom assessment, including:
- What classroom assessment entails and how it works.
- How to plan, implement, and analyze assessment projects.
- Twelve case studies that detail the real-life classroom experiences of teachers carrying out successful classroom assessment projects.
- Fifty classroom assessment techniques
- Step-by-step procedures for administering the techniques
- Practical advice on how to analyze your data