Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Every woman should record their thoughts because it serves as a powerful way to clear the head and maintain physical and emotional well being. Writing will help you to reduce stress, clear your thoughts, know yourself better, solve previously unsolved questions and feel calmer and happier. There is growing evidence to suggest that maintaining a journal helps improve physical and mental health. Research carried out by a team (Pennebaker et. al.) at the University of Texas at Austin showed that those who engage in expressive writing for three 5-minutes session in the first person conferred health benefits. This book is a set of 121 questions (with lines) for you to note your thoughts.
Some of the other benefits of journal writing include;
- It has the ability to increase overall intelligence (IQ) by increasing vocabulary.
- Allows you to think and actively engage in thoughts and let go of frustrations.
- Journaling will increase help you manage your emotions and increase self-awareness.
- Writing has shown to increase memory and comprehension.
- Relieve stress and trauma by improving immune functions.
- It will certainly help you unlock your creativity and increase self-confidence.
- Will help you achieve goals by activating the reticular activating system (RAS) responsible for regulating wakefulness and sleep-wake transitions that plays an important part in achieving goals.