Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Do You Find It Hard To Parent After A Divorce?
Is Your Child Finding It Hard To Cope With The Divorce?
Are You Having A Hard Time With Your Children And Ex-Wife?
After a divorce, parenting is a real challenge. Divorce would impact the children tremendously because it changes their viewpoint of life. The two people whom they depend the most are separated.
For a single father, this is difficult because his entire life is focused on being a good father. He has worked hard to provide for his children and he finds it hard to deal with their reaction.
In Parenting After Divorce, Nick Thomas shares his experience as a single father. He has collected advice from other single fathers are written a book that encompasses many considerations that single fathers must make.
You would learn to become a better parent in the future and help your children cope with the divorce better.
Benefits From PARENTING AFTER DIVORCE
- Understand The Impact Of Divorce On Children
- Steps Children Take Towards Accepting The Divorce
- How To Have Your Parenting Affairs In Order Before You Start Dating
- How Divorce Impacts Children Of Different Ages
- Common Parenting Mistakes Single Fathers Make
- The Different Parenting Models
- The Importance Of A Parenting Plan
- Why You Shouldnt Blame Your Ex-Wife
- How To Introduce Step-Parents In The Future
Imagine being able to deal with the divorce easily and parent your children well. They would grow up as well-adjusted and responsible children despite the difficulties of the divorce.
Click LOOK INSIDE to learn more about this book