Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
New Book to help you ace the February 2015 NYC Sanitation Worker exam! Beat test anxiety and build up confidence by preparing properly! Includes section on new "Information Ordering" questions listed on the 2015 Sanitation Worker Exam Announcement.
Seven reasons why you should study with this book:
1. This up-to-date book was prepared by Angelo Tropea, bestselling author of exam preparation books. He has more than 30 years experience in preparing candidates to ace their exams.
2. This book covers in detail the following 8 types of questions and excludes material not relevant to this specific test, such as general test-taking discussions about civil service and long discussions about benefits which do not help you attain a higher score.
1. Written Comprehension
2. Written Expression
3. Problem Sensitivity
4. Deductive Reasoning
5. Spatial Orientation
7. Arithmetic Ability
8. Information Ordering
3. The book contains valuable explanations and hints for each type of question, all based on experience and live classes conducted in prior years.
4. Carefully crafted exercises (with explanatory answers) are provided for practice and to increase proficiency and confidence.
5. Two comprehensive practice exams are provided, with the answers explained.
6. The large format of this book (8.5 X 11 inches) maximizes the clarity of informational tables, street maps, and other images.
7. The price of this book is a small amount to invest for such a large return!
Study with this valuable book - and prepare for success!