Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
With its unique, singular focus on the clinical aspect of cardiac arrhythmias, Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease makes it easy to apply today's most up-to-date guidelines for diagnosis and treatment. An expert author team provides clear, clinically focused guidance on all types of cardiac arrhythmias, including practical techniques for managing complex patients.
- Find the information you need quickly with a consistent organization in all chapters, written to a template that shows every arrhythmia type in a similar manner.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com, in addition to downloadable images and dynamic video clips.
- Fully understand the rationale for treatment of specific arrhythmias with practical techniques that are grounded in the most recent basic science.
- Stay up to date with new chapters on molecular mechanisms of cardiac electrical activity, cardiac ion channels, ventricular tachycardia in nonischemic dilated cardiomyopathy, epicardial ventricular tachycardia, ventricular arrhythmias in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, ventricular arrhythmias in inherited channelopathies, ventricular arrhythmias in congenital heart disease, atrial arrhythmias in congenital heart disease, and complications of catheter ablation of cardiac arrhythmias.
- View videos of 27 key techniques online, including optical mapping of reentrant ventricular arrhythmias, 3-dimensional mapping of arrhythmias using different mapping and navigation modalities, and fluoroscopy images illustrating techniques for electrophysiologic catheter positioning, atrial septal puncture, and pericardial access.
- Gain a new understanding of hot topics such as mechanisms of arrhythmias, electrophysiologic testing, mapping and navigation modalities, ablation energy sources, sinus node dysfunction, conduction disturbances, atrial tachyarrhythmias, preexcitation syndromes and all types of ventricular and supraventricular tachycardias.
Tackle the clinical management of cardiac arrhythmias with confidence with the most up-to-date guidance from the experts you trust.Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.