Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Buy a new version of this Connected Casebook and receive access to the online e-book, practice questions from your favorite study aids, and an outline tool on CasebookConnect, the all in one learning solution for law school students. CasebookConnect offers you what you need most to be successful in your law school classes portability, meaningful feedback, and greater efficiency.
This brief, Problems-based book is popular with students and instructors alike because it offers clear text and a practical, straightforward approach to the law of secured transactions. Secured Transactions is a difficult course, but the authors make it interesting through a juxtaposition of Problems designed to illustrate the issues addressed by the relevant section of the Uniform Commercial Code, along with representative cases and textual explanations for the more recondite issues. Throughout the book emphasis is placed on the actual practice of law in this area where expertise often leads to job offers.
- Thorough and up-to-date coverage on black letter law.
- Popular Problems approach enjoyed by professors and students alikestraightforward and practical Problems, with interesting fact patterns, explore different portions of the Uniform Commercial Code and provide students with the important context (while still allowing them to determine the answer independently) in which the issues arise.
- Important cases which are teachable and interesting and illustrate the reactions of the courts to the issues.
- Flexible content and organizationadaptable to many teaching styles, and allowing the instructor more freedom to structure the course.
- 9th ed. features new case (In the Matter of Faith Ann Peaslee and Others), new/expanded Problems on key issues, and an updated Teachers Manual.
Law school comes with a lot of reading, so access your enhanced e-book anytime, anywhere to keep up with your coursework. Highlight, take notes in the margins, and search the full text to quickly find coverage of legal topics.
Quiz yourself before class and prep for your exam in the Study Center. Practice questions from Examples & Explanations, Emanuel Law Outlines, Emanuel Law in a Flash flashcards, and other best-selling study aid series help you study for exams while tracking your strengths and weaknesses to help optimize your study time.
Most professors will tell you that starting your outline early is key to being successful in your law school classes. The Outline Tool automatically populates your notes and highlights from the e-book into an editable format to accelerate your outline creation and increase study time later in the semester.