Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Green cards, visas, and more: What every immigrant needs to know
Want to live, work, or travel in the United States? U.S. Immigration Made Easy has helped tens of thousands of people get a visa, green card, or other immigration status. Youll learn:
- whether you and your family qualify for a short-term visa, permanent U.S. residence, or protection from deportation
- how to obtain, fill out, and submit the necessary forms and documents
- insider tips on dealing with bureaucratic officials, delays, and denials
- strategies for overcoming low income and other immigration barriers, and
- where to find the latest immigration forms online.
The 18th edition is completely updated to cover recent legal and fee changes including an expanded provisional waiver of unlawful presence.
NOTE: Does not cover naturalization.