Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
It's all iPad, all the time - at home, at work, and on the go - updated for iOS 6!
The iPad was an overnight sensation and now it's simply indispensable. Whether you use it for work, play, or everyday life, the new iPad is packed with even more features and power than ever. In this fun and practical guide, veteran For Dummies author Nancy C. Muir walks you through the latest features and functions, including what the new iOS6 software brings to the table. Go beyond the basics, get serious about using your iPad for all it's worth, and don't miss the ways to have fun with it as well. This book covers it all, and in full color!
- Covers the third-generation iPad, iPad 2 and original iPad and is fully updated for iOS 6
- Packs six minibooks in one full-color guide: iPad Basics, Just for Fun, iPad on the Go, Getting Productive with iWork, Using iPad to Get Organized, and Must-Have iPad Apps
- Explores the latest iPad and iOS 6 features, including Siri, Passbook, FaceTime video calls over cellular, a brand new Maps app, Facebook integration, and more
- Walks you through enhanced functions, such as improved e-mail with a VIP inbox and new iCloud browsing tabs
- Shows you how to use iWork and other productivity apps to dress up your documents, create stellar spreadsheets, add pizzazz to your presentations, and maintain your schedule on the run
- Covers the best-of-the-best business, travel, educational, news, weather, and financial apps
Your world is just a touch away with iPad and iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 5th Edition.