Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
This volume of Math Pathways & Pitfalls K8 intervention curriculum helps students tackle stubborn pitfalls head-on, transforming them into pathways for learning key standards for grades K1. The lessons in this book address early and whole number concepts interwoven with algebraic reasoning. In rigorous research studies, Math Pathways & Pitfalls significantly increased achievement for diverse students, including English learners, in all grades tested.
Math Pathways & Pitfalls intervention lessons and instructional strategies:
- Help students master key mathematical standards.
- Include concepts important for algebra readiness.
- Provide students with guided and independent practice.
- Support academic language development.
- Add value to any adopted curriculum.
- Prevent common pitfalls on homework and standardized assessments.
- 20 complete lessons
- Teaching manual
- DVD with footage of Math Pathways & Pitfalls in action
- CD with black line masters of student handouts, classroom assessments with answer keys, and resources
- Discussion Builders classroom poster
- Teacher professional development tasks, activities, and video footage