Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Written by an experienced machinist and plastic injection mold maker, this groundbreaking manual will have users thinking and producing like experienced machinists. Machine Shop Trade Secrets provides practical how-to information that can immediately be put to use to improve ones machining skills, craftsmanship, and productivity. It is sure to be used and referred to time and again. You will discover ways to:
- Work faster.
- Select, make, and grind cutters.
- Surface grind blocks, pins and shapes
- Cut threads, knurl parts and eliminate warp.
- Choose realistic feeds, speeds and depths of cut.
- Remove broken taps, drill bits and other hardware.
- Apply proven CNC techniques to maximize output.
- Improve surface finishes and hold tighter tolerances
- Assist engineers with design and manufacturing issues.
- Improve indicating skills and develop a feel for machining.