Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Yoga calms the mind, bringing a sense of peace, relaxation, and well-being as well as optimizing physical health, agility, adn strength. Step-by-Step Yoga for Pregnancy is an essential guide to the best exercises for each stage of pregnancy and the resources you need for a harmonious pregnancy, birth, and recovery. Step-by-Step Yoga for Pregnancy is:
- a beautifully illustrated yoga handbook for all three trimesters and the weeks following delivery
- the perfect resource for newcomers to yoga and invaluable for experienced students
- a complete collection of safe, carefully selected postures
- written in consultation with top yoga instructors, midwives, and doctors
- approved by leading pregnancy experts Wendy Teasdill is an experienced yoga teacher and the mother of three children. She began teaching yoga in Hong Kong, where she adapted her teaching to meet the needs of pregnant students. She lives in Glastonbury, England.