Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Publishers Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Like other titles in the Board Review Series, BRS Pediatrics is designed to offer students a strong foundation for subsequent learning in both primary care and subspecialty pediatrics.
BRS Pediatrics features:
- A comprehensive overview of the basic principles of pediatrics
- Detailed information for the pediatric subinternships and pediatric subspecialty rotations
- Case-based review tests (simulating USMLE Step 2 questions) at the end of each chapter
- Explanations for the correct answers and the incorrect responses with cross-references to the appropriate text for student follow-up
- End-of-book comprehensive 100-question examination
You'll find that BRS Pediatrics will be an indispensable resource for the pediatric rotation, the end of rotation exam, and the USMLE Step 2.