Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Peterson's Master the Catholic High School Entrance Exams 2018 is the comprehensive test-prep book for scoring high on Catholic high school entrance exams. This guide covers all test formats, test scoring, subject review, and types of questions for the most popular parochial school placement tests: the High School Placement Test (HSPT) and the Cooperative Entrance Examination (COOP), along with test-prep review of the New York City Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools (TACHS). Step-by-step coaching for each type of question on the exam and numerous test-taking strategies allow students to feel confident in their abilities when test day arrives. Inside you'll find:
- 6 full-length practice tests-2 each for the HSPT (High School Placement Test), COOP (Cooperative Admissions Examination Program), and TACHS (the New York City Test for Admission into Catholic High Schools)-ALL with detailed answer explanations
- Diagnostic test to help pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
- OVER 2,100 practice questions to help you score high on your exam
- Bonus word list plus a list of synonyms and antonyms to help boost your test-prep confidence on the language arts sections of the COOP, TACHS, and HSPT exams.
- Expert test-prep strategies and thorough review of the verbal, math, reasoning, and quantitative sections
- Easy-to-use self-evaluation tools to track progress and set a timetable for study