Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Buy Corel WordPerfect Suite 8 and you don't get just one program -- you get five, each with its own rich set of features to master. Fortunately, with
Corel WordPerfect Suite 8 For Dummies, all your how-to questions are answered in a single easy-to-understand reference. Veteran computing author Julie Adair King shows you how to
* Harness the powerful features of Corel WordPerfect 8 to spice up your documents through graphics, charts, clip art, and stylish typography
* Save time by integrating information from word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, and other kinds of documents
* Prepare impressive, persuasive presentations with Presentations 8
* Achieve professional results by using simple formatting techniques and built-in functions
* Transform dull data into gripping graphics by using the Quattro Pro 8 program's charting functions
* Manipulate scanned images with Corel Photo House 1.1 The Dummies series of computer books are written to enable non-geek users to be productive with a product very quickly. In WordPerfect Suite 8 for Dummies, Julie Adair King fulfills that mission entirely. She covers all the applications, but rather than just skimming the surface, she goes on to provide a level of expertise unusual in this series.
King's wit makes her book not only useful but enjoyable as well. But even if you access the book only when you are stuck, you will probably find the information you need in the tips that appear on nearly every page. They cover the obscure, useful facts as well as the typical pitfalls for any particular feature.