Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
The author compresses his twenty years of experience to take a step-by-step approach to the product life-cycle, and covers areas such as:
* selecting target markets
* creating a positioning statement
* writing a financial paragraph
* motivating others
thereby demonstrating how to act as a bridge between sales, development and finance.
Successfully marketing products for technology companies requires the application of precision marketing techniques, and in this book the author teaches how to focus on the whole product and create real solutions that match the market needs.
* Features the proven methodology for positioning and strategy development used by Brodeur Marketing
* Contains ready-to-use examples and templates that can be easily applied by the product manager
* Written specifically for Product Marketing Managers in the Information, Communication, and Technology industry, thereby focusing on the specific needs of the market