Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
For the first time ever, Kermit the Frog, the world's most famous amphibian shares his own story in a funny, heartfelt book about his life and yours. After telling the tale of his remarkable career, and about all the amazing people (like Jim Henson) and pigs (like you-know-who) he's met along the way, Kermit shares his advice on many of life's milestones:
- Growing up- Every tadpole must drop their tail. How to get the drop on life.
- Falling In Love--Hollywood romance, interspecies dating. No one knows more about love than this frog.
- Starting a Career--Kermit climbed out of the swamp and into Hollywood, where he even worked naked. (Still does, in fact). How to make a big splash in life.
- Managing your Finances--Making it easier to make greenand keep it.
- Enjoying the Good life--Friends, laughterand sharing Fridays With Fozzie.
Before You Leap: A Frog's Eye View of Life's Greatest Lessons. A Perfect Gift for Graduates, Retirees, Parents, Pigs, Bears, Penguins and anyone else still looking for their very own rainbow connection.