Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Find your next job like a headhunter does! Im a headhunter of 15-years. Back during the recession, every interview counted. You couldnt afford to make a mistake when you had a shot at one of the very few jobs available.
To help the candidates I was representing, I created a manual to guide them in their job search. Over time, the manual grew. My candidates were winning the job 7 out of 10 times over other candidates going after the same jobs on their own or from other recruiters.
And that is how Headhunter Hiring Secrets was born (version 2.0 released in 2016).
Released as a self-published book in January 2010, it has now (as of Feb. 2017) reached 54,631 people.
Today, despite improvements in the economy and job market, competition for new jobs, particularly the really good jobs, is still fierce and very challenging. And another factor to consider is this - according to LinkedIn (2017 survey), 52% of currently employed men and women state they are interested in exploring new career opportunities. That's as many as 73 million people who are now (or soon will be) competing for a finite number of available jobs.
Therefore, those who are the best prepared to effectively compete in todays still dynamic job market will have the best chance to be hired for one of these new jobs.
Here are some highlights:
- Avoid the shadows on the wall syndrome (saying or doing something during an interview that makes the hiring manager uneasy and even afraid about your candidacy).
- Lead the Witness, i.e., the hiring manager, to take the interview in the direction you desire.
- Ask questions Superstars ask during a job interview.
- Answer tricky Gotcha! questions, e.g., Tell me about yourself. How do you get along with your current boss? Why should I hire you?
- Close the interview on a high note, making sure you not only stand out from the competition, but also that you stay in the game!
Also included are excellent practical examples of:
- Job-winning resumes.
- Targeted, effective cover letters.
- A wide variety of telephone scripts that actually work.
- Direct mail letters to use in campaigns.
- Emails that will get you job interviews and sell (and re-sell) your candidacy.
Heres to winning the job!