Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Discover some of the most fascinating animals in the world with the Nature's Children series. Readers will discover how these creatures survive in the wild, how they raise their young, and how they are related to other species. Each title also raises important ideas about conservation by examining the animal's current status and explaining the ways humans have affected it throughout the years.
- Discover where the animals live with the habitat map
- Informative text offers a clear view of the animals' role in nature
- Glossaries define important vocabulary specific to each book
- Fact file provides an easy reference for vital information about the animals' classifi cation and basic habits
- Additional content for further learning on this subject available at www.factsfornow.scholastic.com