Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
IS YOUR BUSINESS VULNERABLE TO FRAUD?
It's not a secret that corporate fraud and scandal are real threats to business today, from which no business, large or small, is immune. Fraud losses are devastating-but they are also highly avoidable. Policies & Procedures to Prevent Fraud and Embezzlement shows you how to proactively safeguard your business's assets and reputation from countless plots, schemes, and even identity theft.
This invaluable tool prepares auditing CPAs, internal auditors, fraud investigators, and managers to:
- Thoroughly evaluate their organization's system of internal controls
- Assemble a fraud examination team
- Document a fraud action plan
- Expose weaknesses that could lead to fraud
- Take corrective action to reduce the possibility of victimization
Embezzlement and fraud are realities that all organizations must confront, with the growing list of collapsed corporate giants serving as evidence of the destruction caused by financial abuses. Policies & Procedures to Prevent Fraud and Embezzlement offers provocative new strategies to deal with this ongoing dilemma and serves as a road map to reduce financial dishonesty in the workplace.