Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
With tax laws constantly changing and existing regulations hidden in volumes of tax code, nothing related to taxes is easy to figure out. Businesses and individuals in every income bracket need expert advice that cuts through the IRS bureaucracy and shows them how to work within the system. In What the IRS Doesn't Want You to Know: A CPA Reveals the Tricks of the Trade, tax expert Martin S. Kaplan reveals critical strategies that the best CPAs use for their clients to file shrewd, legal, money-saving returns.
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, this book will help you answer such questions as:
* How can you approach the new IRS to maximize your tax return success?
* What are the latest IRS weapons?
* What are the biggest taxpayer misconceptions?
* What are the most commonly overlooked credits and deductions?
* How will new tax legislation affect you?
* How can outdated IRS technology benefit you?
* What forms should you never fill out?
From deciphering the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 to understanding the personality of the IRS, What the IRS Doesn't Want You to Know will help you shape your tax strategies and stay on top of your current financial situation.